Monday, September 18, 2006

Team B: DAY 3-We visited 4 churches today-Seitama Shalom Church



We visited 4 churches today, Tokyo Baptist Church, Tokyo Sunshine Church, Saitama Shalom Church and Tokyo Ekuleshia Church. 3 of them have services at the same time so the team was split up into 3. Chia Hui and I went to Nozomi's church, Saitama Shalom Church. Pastor Matsumura asked me to share my testimony, about G12 and Magic of Love. As I shared, I can tell that he was very excited about G12. The youths there will be having a BBQ for their friends tomorrow morning. They invited us to perform magic and share with their friends. Hope it will not rain tomorrow. :)

To be continued....

1 Comments:

  • ERI! NOZOMI!

    So glad to see you in the pictures! =)

    Team B, go go go! We are praying!

    By Blogger mirabop, at 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home