Saturday, August 19, 2006

Singapore is coming to Japan!!!

Team Singapore A will be flying into Tokyo on 1st September!!! Look at what some of the team members have to say.....



"I am excited and full of anticipation because of the challenges of visiting a new land and new language! Being a leader to the team, I want to have a heart for Japan!!" - Adrian




"I am eager and excited to see the city and meet the youths in Tokyo! Am also looking forward to experience and understand the culture more. Felt so blessed to have the privilege to go on this trip.." - Julee




"My very first trip to Japan! Have heard and seen so much about Japan on Discovery Channel.. now is the time to experience the people, culture, traditions myself! Japan here I come!!!!" - Ee Jay




"In the midst of my busy schedule, I'm excited, but also unsure of what is in stored for us as we go ahead. But I just sense this excitement in our hearts as we go into Japan!!" - Dy




"I am excited on goin for this trip, especially after overcoming all the obstacles faced. I believe we are going to have wonderful time in Japan!!" - Joy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home